About This File
Storm is a collection of development tools i've developed over the last few years, to help me work with IPS 4.
- Profiler: profiles information about the inner works of the IPS suite and/or your application. logs DB Queries, Memory Usage, Execution time, Loaded Caches, Included files count, and the IPS Log.
- Dev Folder Recreation: can recreate the dev folders for Plugins and Applications, so no more tracking down these folders from other developers and or remembering where you stored them (this allows a plugin to be installed with its XML while IN_DEV mode is enabled, something IPS does not do on its own).
- Proxyclass generator: due to the nature of the IPS 4 framework, not all the features of your IDE might be available (most notable would be autocomplete/hinting). this will create proxyclasses that your IDE can use to make these features available to you.
- HeaderDoc: creates a Header Document block for your PHP files.
- ACP/DevCenter/Framework Scaffolding: this includes adding a Sources and Dev Folder tab to your Dev center for your apps, Quick links to some of the most used features in the ACP.
- Debugger Class: offers several different types of debugger options, one of them being a universal Console Debugger (similar to how firePHP and chromePHP libs/extensions work, but without requiring those extensions or libs to be installed).
- advanced CSS/Template debugging options
- Bitbucket webhook PUSH Feature.
i feel like i am leaving out some features, I might be. why don't you check it out, it is free below is an image of the awesome profiler i made!