About This File
Menu Groups Manager, is a spiritual successor to CJ Menu. This menu manager offers a wide range of abilities and features, not found in the default IPS menu manager. You will have the ability to create unlimited groups, use them in a widget, hooks or in one of the 5 predefined locations.
Note: if you are a CJ Menu owner and purchased from here, you can claim for a limited time a free copy of MGM (go to Store->manage orders, find CJ Menu, and click on manage, there will be a button for upgrade and you can claim MGM from there). if you purchased it from the IPS marketplace and wish to upgrade, please contact me there.
- Multiple menu groups
- Several menu types to choose from (drawer, URL, applications, wrapper and magic block)
- multi-tiered sub menus
- two sub menus types: traditonal and mega
- On IPS applications that support Categories (like forums and downloads) have the ability to attach these Categories as sub menus. (this feature can be extended to third parties apps thru MGM's extension, several 3rd parties apps already support, Babble, Downloads Plus out of the box).
- Optional replacement of IPS default menu*.
- custom permissions or use application permissions.
- custom icons or use of font awesome icons for menus.
- minimal style: the style is made to look acceptable on the IPS default them, but the styling is kept to minimal for easier styling into any theme.
* MGM will attempt to remove the IPS default menu navigation, this isn't always a guarantee due to difference in theme design, as long as the them is similar to the default theme in the menu area, this feature should work, refunds will not be issued based on this reason alone, if the theme is incompatible with this feature. I do offer additional paid support for this, please inquire in PM if you desire this. limited theme support is available (as i am not a themer, i can help to the best of my ability).