JoelR

Bugs on Downloads Plus

11 posts in this topic

I had nowhere else to post this feedback.

==============

On the front-end, for the description text for Auto-Resolve Support: "Will auto-resolve any open reports to no response after 3 days unless changed via constant."

This is not true if they change the setting in the ACP

When I tried to create a support ticket and marked as Private, this is the error:

BadMethodCallException:  (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(1053): IPS\_Content->reputation()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_dplus_front_support->commentContainer(Object(IPS\dplus\Support), Object(IPS\dplus\Support\Replies))
#2 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Content/Comment.php(824): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('commentContaine...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(2158): IPS\Content\_Comment->html()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_dplus_front_support->record(Object(IPS\dplus\Support), Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/applications/dplus/modules/front/support/support.php(78): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('record', Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\dplus\modules\front\support\_support->manage()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/applications/dplus/modules/front/support/support.php(44): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\dplus\modules\front\support\_support->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

I can provide access to my demo community if needed

1 person likes this

In ACP > Community > Downloads > Categories

In the category's settings for "Tab Order," please capitalize each Tab.  

eg. Details, Changelog, Questions, Support, Reviews, Comments

In ACP > Downloads Plus settings

You can mark multiple statuses as Default.  Not sure if that makes sense? 

Another error when creating a Support ticket, this time as a public ticket

#0 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(1053): IPS\_Content->reputation()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_dplus_front_support->commentContainer(Object(IPS\dplus\Support), Object(IPS\dplus\Support\Replies))
#2 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Content/Comment.php(824): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('commentContaine...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(2158): IPS\Content\_Comment->html()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_dplus_front_support->record(Object(IPS\dplus\Support), Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/applications/dplus/modules/front/support/support.php(78): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('record', Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\dplus\modules\front\support\_support->manage()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/applications/dplus/modules/front/support/support.php(44): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\dplus\modules\front\support\_support->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/demo.adonismale.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Lots of empty whitespace in Q&A

I also think you can add in the user's avatar in front of their name

I do like the indentation style, but the styling can probably be improved a bit.  

DownloadsPlus Q&A Whitespace.JPG

Suggestions on Q&A answers

(First off, I loove this.  It makes so much sense to offer this, and I love the "I have this question too".)

- Moderators or Admins should be able to approve / hide / delete answers since not all answers are correct

- Questions marked with more "I have this question too" should become moer popular and be at the top

- Answers provided by special membergroups should have a different border (using the postbit border feature included a couple of versions back).  I have no idea what it's called, but it's the one where Lindy and Matt's responses are in purple.  

Suggestions on Reviews & Commenting

- You should allow the file poster to respond.  Because every Marketplace author wants this feature ¬¬

16 hours ago, JoelR said:

When I tried to create a support ticket and marked as Private, this is the error:

#11 {main}

I can provide access to my demo community if needed

this i cause i sent you the one for 4.1, and you are using it on 4.2 :) reputation was replace with reactions in 4.2

In ACP > Downloads Plus settings

You can mark multiple statuses as Default.  Not sure if that makes sense? 

yes you can mark them as default, but if you save it, it should unset all the others, except for the first one that was marked "default"

Lots of empty whitespace in Q&A

I also think you can add in the user's avatar in front of their name

I do like the indentation style, but the styling can probably be improved a bit.  

DownloadsPlus Q&A Whitespace.JPG

yep i'm no stylus, i force a min. height, cause it truncates an answer after a bit and the "show more" ui widget adds a bit of padding to itself, i'll try to improve the design, but can't make any promises :) i tend to keep things as basic af.

Suggestions on Q&A answers

(First off, I loove this.  It makes so much sense to offer this, and I love the "I have this question too".)

- Moderators or Admins should be able to approve / hide / delete answers since not all answers are correct

- Questions marked with more "I have this question too" should become moer popular and be at the top

- Answers provided by special membergroups should have a different border (using the postbit border feature included a couple of versions back).  I have no idea what it's called, but it's the one where Lindy and Matt's responses are in purple.  

mods/admins who have the ability to delete content universally or in downloads, should be able to delete questions or answers.  it is also one of the reasons why i have an option in the category settings, to only allow the file author to answer the questions, as if it is coming from them, then it is more likely to be "correct". 

yeah i was thinking of having them order by the "me too" and then by date, i might make that a setting.

i think it is called "groupFraming" or something like that, i know what you are talking about, i'll look to see how to do it :) 

Suggestions on Reviews & Commenting

- You should allow the file poster to respond.  Because every Marketplace author wants this feature ¬¬

i don't want to touch the "core" tabs, cause lindy has said they are thinking of implementing this feature, if they don't after a few versions, I plan on making some changes to reviews at least, where they are grouped by version and then with the ability for a "my side of the story" comment to be added to it. 

1 person likes this