About This File
Stratagem is the next-gen project management app for Invision Community, based on the concept of kanban. Plan, manage, and deliver community projects directly from your Invision Community with the project management app Stratagem.
- Manage – Implement the project of your dreams using the project management tool set of Stratagem. Create unlimited projects with their own unique workflows. Move issues as they get resolved, or remove them into the special Trash Can.
- Collaborate – Add users to the project team, assign tasks to team members, and watch real-time updates happen as a team member updates a card or column.
- Automate – Use the built-in automation tools to auto-update issues when they move into a new stage of the project, by either assigning a new due date or assigning a new status.
- Control – Define the project leader to spearhead the project, manage the members, or restrict access to certain development stages.
Use Stratagem to plan your next community project, organize a user meetup, implement site feedback, or launch a new initiative. It can also be used for lists, comparisons, or any other form of visual organization.
Kanban is a visual approach to project management for incremental and continuous improvements. The emphasis is on continual delivery of small items without overburdening the development team. Kanban is a process designed to help teams work together more effectively, by allowing your team members to pick and choose the issues they would like to develop next. The Japanese pioneered the process of kanban for industrial management at Toyota.
The visual design is similar to a whiteboard where users can move cards to show progress (kanban translates to “visual card” in Japanese).
Create unlimited projects for online or offline initiatives, each with their own unique workflow, steps, and issues. The app features:
- Projects - Create unlimited projects with their own unique workflows, teams, and statuses.
- Columns - Organize your project by columns. Each column represents a step in the process.
- Cards - Create cards for your task. Each card is an issue to be progressed or resolved.
- Drag-and-drop ordering – Beautiful visual approach to moving cards in between columns.
- Statistics – Detailed charts and statistics to help you analyze the progression of your project, identify roadblocks, and resolve upcoming issues.
- Filters – The project can be filtered in the sidebar to identify cards based on criteria for status, completion, or assignment.
- Live Collaboration – Columns and cards will periodically update without the need for refreshing. As other members of your team create new cards and / or reorder cards, the changes will reflect on your page for team collaboration.
- Archive – If cards need to be discarded, each project includes a archive section to archive all cards which saves the cards for future reference.
Stratagem is beautifully visual with drag-and-drop ordering. Stratagem is beautifully simple, with a design that any member can immediately figure out. Stratagem is beautifully powerful, with workflows and badges that can be custom built to your needs.
Demo/Request Features/Make Suggestions: https://codingjungle.com/stratagem/projects/1-stratagem/