As you've most likely seen over the last few days, I've been playing around with Babble Chat. I'm currently using Arrow Chat, but there are many things I dislike about it and looking to change. As a result of playing around with the site so far, I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:
- Can the time stamp within the room be set to display an actual time (such as 10:24 PM) instead of a relative time?
- [FEATURE REQUEST] It would be awesome if we could toggle showing the time on or off. (Maybe use JS to show/hide based on preference setting like Enter/Exit notifications?)
- Can we style the room output? (Such as having message and name be on a single line. Something like “[10:00 PM] Name: This is a message” in addition to just adjusting the colors via CSS.)
- [FEATURE REQUEST] Are there plans to work on any mobile specific themes? (It would be nice to have larger touch style buttons for touch displays, etc.)
- Is there any way to potentially use the WYSIWYG editor for chat input? Wrapping each individual message in BBcode is a PITA. -- This is honestly my biggest gripe about the product currently.
- I remember reading the first two rooms must be kept or are required. Can we set them so no member group has permission to see them and create new rooms so that we don’t have to mess with the “protected” rooms? (Essentially have 10 rooms, but only show 8 hiding the two "system rooms" from the world.)